| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, May 16, 2018 ) "Fuel Cards in the UK 2017", is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2022, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in the UK.
Submit press release on hosting
CRT cards will account for over 35.0% of fuel card volumes sold in 2022 and will sell more then three times more fuel per card than fleets.
Scope of Fuel Cards in the UK:
- The total number of service stations in the UK declined by 2.7% in 2016 totalling 8,489 service stations.
- Over 210,000 new fuel cards will be issued between 2017 and 2022, totalling to 3,440,843 cards in the market.
- CRT card volumes increased by 2.9% in 2016. after rising by 2.7% in 2015.
- All Star remained the fuel card market leader as it increased its market share in 2016.
Browse the report of Fuel Cards in the UK with full TOC@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2056443
Reasons to buy Fuel Cards in the UK Market Report:
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the UK fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
Top Companies Mentioned in Fuel Cards in the UK Market Research Report:
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Have any query? Feel free to ask us@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2056443
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit your hosting website