| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, January 10, 2018 ) A smart gas meter is an electronic device that records consumption of gas in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing. The smart gas meters can be installed for consumers connected to the utility's grid. Many homes are already switching to smart gas meters and now the big names in the business are offering them for commercial building as well.
Submit press release on hosting
The report aims to provide an overview of global smart gas metering market with detailed market segmentation by type, measurement technology and geography. The global smart gas metering market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Aging infrastructure, governments and utility companies increasing pressure to provide better water supply will be driving the smart gas metering market in coming year.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000342
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global Smart Gas Metering market
• To analyze and forecast the global Smart Gas Metering market on the basis of type, application, deployment type, and industry vertical
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall Smart Gas Metering market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key Smart Gas Metering players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart gas metering market are Itron, Inc., Elster Group (Honeywell), General Electric Corporation, Landis+GYR, Aclara Technologies LLC, KROHNE, Inc., Diehl Metering, Apator Group, Badger Meter, Inc. and ABB Ltd.
View Complete Report at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/smart-gas-metering-market
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website