| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, September 29, 2018 ) Security as a Service is a computing model that is based on software as a service model which provides security services over the internet. It provides outsourcing of many of the administrative tasks of the organization such as log management, saving its time and money and allowing the organization to focus on the core competencies. Surging rates of cyber-crimes in various industries, thereby increasing the need for internet security, is fueling the growth of SaaS-based IT security market. Adoption of cloud computing by organizations, for reducing the cost associated with managing IT infrastructure, is also driving the market of SaaS-based IT security market, however concerns related to data security can be a restraining factor in the market. The major trend in the market currently is organizations opting for integrated security suites, owing to the increasing complexity of network infrastructure.
Submit press release on hosting
The "Global SaaS-based IT Security Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the SaaS-based IT security industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global SaaS-based IT security market with detailed market segmentation by service, business size, verticals and geography. The global SaaS-based IT security market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ http://bit.ly/2Io18t1
Companies profiled in this report includes, Cisco, IBM, Intel Security, Symantec, Alert Logic, Barracuda Networks, CA Technologies, CipherCloud, CYREN and Fortinet.
SaaS-based IT security market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global SaaS-based IT security market based on service, business size and verticals. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall SaaS-based IT security market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 15 counties globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global SaaS-based IT Security Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the SaaS-based IT Security Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For More Information: http://bit.ly/2NNMEIP
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website