| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 10, 2018 ) Low-power Wide Area (LPWA) is a wireless Wide Area Network (WAN) technology that is designed for interconnecting devices with low-bandwidth connectivity, dedicated on power efficiency and range.
Submit press release on hosting
Download Sample PDF @ http://bit.ly/2u6oUUF
The report aims to provide an overview of Global LPWA Market along with detailed segmentation of market by connectivity technology, end-user vertical, and five major geographical regions. Global LPWA market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period attributed to the increasing adoption of M2M or IoT devices.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global LPWA market
- To analyze and forecast the global LPWA market on the basis of connectivity technology and end-user vertical.
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall LPWA market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries.
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend.
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
- To profiles key LPWA players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
Some of the important players in LPWA market Semtech Corporation, Senet, Inc., Intel Corporation, Telensa Ltd., Link Labs, Inc., ZTE Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Vodafone Group plc, Nwave Technologies, and Sigfox S.A. among others.
Inquire before Buying @ http://bit.ly/2KIO1Hb
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website