| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 10, 2018 ) "Cloud Computing in Europe: Telco Cloud Portfolios and Go-to-Market Strategies", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the cloud computing market in Europe. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the cloud market in the region, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Submit press release on hosting
Within the enterprise segment, telcos are keenly aware of the slowing growth of conventional voice and data services. They know that they need to diversify their sources of revenue. Many telcos end up honing in on data center and cloud services as potential growth areas, chief among them the IaaS market.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Section 1: Taxonomy and market context; a look at the cloud computing definition and an adoption framework. This section details the cloud computing market context in Europe, the cloud portfolio of select telcos in the region.
- Section 2: Telcos' go-to-market approaches on cloud service; an analysis on telcos' business models and go-to-market approaches to grow in the cloud computing space.
- Section 3: Case studies; three case studies of European telcos in the cloud computing market are presented in this section, showcasing their growth strategy.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; the Insider concludes with a number of key findings and a set of recommendations for telecom operators.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2189714
UPC Czech Republic
Orange Business Services
CRA (Ceske Radiokomunikace) Czech Republic
Virgin Media UK
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Telcos in Europe have focused on reselling SaaS for the workplace and in the IaaS segment to compete in the enterprise cloud computing market, supported by their existing data center infrastructure and partnerships with network vendors.
- The increasing competitive dominance of Microsoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM in the cloud computing market in Europe has driven telcos to expand their cloud portfolios beyond the traditional SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS areas.
- The hybrid multi-cloud IT model will be the way forward for most enterprises in Europe. Pan-European telcos have recently extended into hybrid cloud.
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2189714
Reasons to buy:
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination of the cloud computing business models from telcos in the European market to help executives fully understand market dynamics, determine efficient strategies, formulate effective product development plans and optimize resource allocation and return on investments.
- Three case studies illustrate the findings of the report, providing insight into particular situations in the cloud computing market; this will help the reader understand both the challenges confronted in the real world and the strategies employed to overcome those challenges.
- The report discusses concrete opportunities in the cloud computing market, providing a number of actionable recommendations for telecom operators.
- With more than ten charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, to help to understand the cloud computing market, analyzing key trends on telcos' cloud offers, business models to foster their position in the cloud space and case studies.
Key Points from TOC:
Table of contents 3
List of exhibits 4
Executive summary 5
Section 1: Taxonomy and market context 6
Enterprise cloud computing services definition 7
Cloud services market context and portfolio 8
Section 2: Telco cloud go-to-market approaches 11
Telco cloud go-to-market strategies 12
Reselling SaaS business productivity suites and software 13
Providing in-house IaaS services better tailored to SME customers’ needs 14
Partnerships for IT infrastructure digitalization 15
Multi-cloud aggregation for the wider ICT ecosystem 16
Section 3: Case studies 17
Section 4: Key findings and recommendations 21
Acronyms and definitions 25
Companies mentioned 26
About the authors 27
Related research 28
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit your hosting website