| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 09, 2018 ) Cloud computing, machine learning (ML), augmented reality (AR), internet TV, the Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, cryptocurrencies, voice, blockchain, and cybersecurity. These are the big investment themes of tomorrow and they all have one thing in common: they generate huge amounts of data.
Submit press release on hosting
Cisco estimates that the world generates 122 exabytes of data traffic per month. This traffic is growing at 24% per annum and 82% of it is consumer generated. Most of this data traffic could be monetized via a growing band of hyperscale, internet-facing data centers around the world.
This report focuses on analysing big data in the retail sector.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2189681
Alpine Data Labs
Marks and Spencer (M&S)
- This report focuses on understanding the substantial opportunities for traditional retailers as well as eTailers since they already have a wealth of data that can be used for various analytics to optimize processes, increase sales and launch new products and services-It highlights the importance of protecting the large and valuable quantities of customer data from breach and cyber-attacks.
- The report identifies the leading technology players, who should benefit from the emergence of BDA, as well as the leading retail players with advanced BDA solutions.
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2189681
Reasons to buy:
- The report highlights the key players in the big data industry and where do they sit in the value chain.
- It identifies the main trends expected over the next two years in the big data theme.
- The report also analyses the key segments of the big data value chain.
- It also provides an industry analysis, significant mergers and acquisitions and critical milestones that have changed the course of the data center industry’s evolution.
- The report also discusses the impact of big data on retail through retail case studies, and key recommendations for retailers and IT vendors.
- It offers a technology briefing of how big data combines traditional data management technologies with new forms of data processing that are better suited to modern formats.
Key Points from TOC:
THE IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON RETAIL
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit your hosting website