| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 09, 2018 ) Big Data refers to a large amount of data that is being generated around the world at an unprecedented rate. The data set in question is huge in size and complexity, rendering traditional data management techniques inefficient for processing. The data generated falls under two categories-structured and unstructured. Some of the sources of Big Data include The New York Stock Exchange and social media sites like Facebook, which generate large amounts of new data every day. Big Data analytics deliver actionable insights based on information and raw data, acting as the driving force behind many ongoing waves of digital transformation, including artificial intelligence (AI), data science, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Submit press release on hosting
There are numerous applications of Big Data that are transforming every industry, including product development and distribution, telecom, and retail sectors. For instance, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) uses Big Data to monitor the activities of the financial market. Many major healthcare companies and organizations are turning to a data-driven approach for transforming healthcare research, marketing, and practice. The core for this transformation is healthcare analytics, which will leave a vast impact on the healthcare sector by providing solutions that are automated, cost-effective, and highly efficient.
Get sample copy of this report@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2189675
Alpine Data Labs
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
TIBCO Software Inc.
C. R. Bard
Zimmer Biomet Holdings
The focus of this report is on highlighting significant insights on the Big Data themes in the healthcare sector such as -
- Big data in analyzing electronic health records
- Big data in drug discovery and drug design
- Big data in clinical studies
- Big data in sales and marketing
- Big data in healthcare intelligence
- Big data in fraud detection using predictive analytics
- Big data in medical management.
Inquiry before buying@ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2189675
Reasons to buy:
The report highlights -
- Technology players in each category of the big data value chain.
- The main trends expected over the next two years in the big data theme, summarised as data trends, industry growth drivers, hardware trends, software trends, and big data trends in the healthcare sector.
- The report also examines the key segments of the big data value chain, and provides an industry analysis, including significant mergers and acquisitions.
- The impact of big data in the healthcare sector, offering recommendations for healthcare providers.
- An overview of the dimensions of the big data theme.
Some Points from TOC:
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 3
VALUE CHAIN 14
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 17
IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON HEALTHCARE 24
COMPANIES SECTION 29
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 34
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 39
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
+1 (214) 884-6817
| Submit your hosting website