| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, July 09, 2018 ) Smart Gas Metering Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Type and Measurement Technology
Submit press release on hosting
A smart gas meter is an electronic device that records consumption of gas in intervals of an hour or less and communicates that information at least daily back to the utility for monitoring and billing. The smart gas meters can be installed for consumers connected to the utility's grid. Many homes are already switching to smart gas meters and now the big names in the business are offering them for commercial building as well.
Request a Sample Report at: http://bit.ly/2lXsa03
The report aims to provide an overview of global smart gas metering market with detailed market segmentation by type, measurement technology and geography. The global smart gas metering market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Aging infrastructure, governments and utility companies increasing pressure to provide better water supply will be driving the smart gas metering market in coming year.
The objective of this report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global smart gas metering market
- To analyze and forecast the global smart gas metering market on the basis of type and measurement technology
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall smart gas metering market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key smart gas metering players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in smart gas metering market are Itron, Inc., Elster Group (Honeywell), General Electric Corporation, Landis+GYR, Aclara Technologies LLC, KROHNE, Inc., Diehl Metering, Apator Group, Badger Meter, Inc. and ABB Ltd.
View Complete Report at: http://bit.ly/2lXnkQn
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website