| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, January 11, 2018 ) Low-power Wide Area (LPWA) is a wireless Wide Area Network (WAN) technology that is designed for interconnecting devices with low-bandwidth connectivity, dedicated on power efficiency and range.
Submit press release on hosting
The report aims to provide an overview of Global LPWA Market along with detailed segmentation of market by connectivity technology, end-user vertical, and five major geographical regions. Global LPWA market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period attributed to the increasing adoption of M2M or IoT devices.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000400
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks market
• To analyze and forecast the global LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks market on the basis of type, application, technology, and industry verticals
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks manufacturing players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in LPWA market Semtech Corporation, Senet, Inc., Intel Corporation, Telensa Ltd., Link Labs, Inc., ZTE Corporation, Qualcomm, Inc., Vodafone Group plc, Nwave Technologies, and Sigfox S.A. among others.
View Complete Report at http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/low-power-wide-area-networks-market-research
The Insight Partners
| Submit your hosting website