| Submit Press Release
| Submit Website
(Hosting-NewsWire.com, January 11, 2018 ) A fresh report has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH). The research study is titled “Mobile Broadband Trends in the Middle East and North Africa –Trends, Analysis, Future And Forecast Until 2022” which encloses important data about the production, consumption, revenue and market share, merged with information related to the market scope and product overview. The report anticipates that the ICT industry reports sector would rise at a positive CAGR during the period 2017-2022.
Submit press release on hosting
Click here for Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1471778
"Mobile Broadband Trends in the Middle East and North Africa", a new Telecom Insider Report by Market Research hub, provides an executive-level overview of the mobile telecom market in the Middle East and North Africa. It delivers deep qualitative insight into the mobile market, analyzing key trends and in the region .
Mobile service revenue growth in the Middle East and North Africa will be mainly driven by the mobile data segments over 2017-2022. Mobile voice, though the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2017, will decline impacted by the rising adoption of OTT communications. Mobile data will record the fastest revenue CAGR, fueled by 3G/4G networks expansion, rising data adoption and usage supported by operators' data monetization strategies. Going forward, operators will focus on data monetization, 4G network expansions and 5G network launches to boost mobile broadband penetration in the country, which will also provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors in the coming years.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Global context: mobile telecom market size and trends in the Middle East and North Africa compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in the Middle East and North Africa
- The regulatory environment and trends.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the mobile voice and data from 2016 to 2022.
- The overall mobile service revenue in the Middle East and North Africa will growth at a CAGR of 3.8% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile data revenue will account for 60.6% of the total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption and usage of mobile broadband services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology by2022. Rising demand for high-speed data service and expansion of the 4G network will also drive 4G subscriber growth.
- Iran will account for 25% of net adds in the region between 2017 and 2022. Egypt, Turkey, Iraq and Algeria will round out the list of top five contributors to the regions subscription growth over the next five years.
Reasons to buy
- This Insider Report provides a comprehensive examination thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Middle East and North Africa's mobile telecommunications markets trends in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Market Research hubs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Middle East and North Africas mobile communications markets.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Middle East and North Africa.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/mobile-broadband-trends-in-the-middle-east-and-north-africa-report.html
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Exhibits 4
Middle East and North Africas Mobile Broadband Markets - Key Takeaways 7
Section 1: Middle East and North Africa in a Global Context 9
Section 2: Mobile Broadband Subscription Trends in Middle East and North Africa 16
Section 3: Mobile Broadband Revenue Trends in Middle East and North Africa 28
List of Tables
Distribution of subscriptions by region, 2017 8
Distribution of mobile service revenue by region, 2017 8
Distribution of mobile service revenue by country, 2017 8
Middle East and North Africas sub-regions, 2017 10
Population, 2016-2022 (millions) 11
Urbanization, 2010-2016 (% of pop) 11
Unemployment (% of workforce) 11
Nominal GDP, 2016-2022 (US$ trillion) 12
Real GDP growth, 2010-2016 12
Enquire about this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1471774
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of ICT industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Market Research Hub
| Submit your hosting website